Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Brief Break

Here in my neck of the woods, we're in the middle of what the news stations are calling "The November Nor'easter." It's been raining and windy since yesterday, and basically everything (schools, local governments, military bases, etc) was closed today because of flooding concerns. Our neighborhood is fine right now, but many neighborhoods in our city are not as lucky. The rain stopped an hour or so ago, but I think it's supposed to start again and continue through tomorrow.

I am utterly exhausted, so am going to cop out of today's post and my continuation of the "infuriating things about the local church." I plan on going to bed around 8pm. Hopefully I'll feel more rested tomorrow. Say prayers that my sweet daughter lets me sleep late...or that Harry's job site is closed again, and he takes care of Nora and lets me sleep late. :)

1 comment:

Terri said...

I hope you rested well.