Monday, November 9, 2009

The Last One Falls...

This is going to be short, because I'm tired and can't think of much else to write. Sorry.

Anyway, Nora was diagnosed with an ear infection today. Remember how I mentioned that all of us, except her, got sick during or shortly after the Disney trip? Apparently I can now say that we ALL got sick during the Disney trip, because I noticed her pulling on her ears and being fussy while we were still there. It was only this weekend that it occurred to be that maybe the ear-pulling wasn't just a random thing (as it sometimes is) and that the fussiness was still present...so not merely due to her schedule being upset. Way to go, Mom of the Year!

So she's now on antibiotics for the next ten days. Poor kid didn't take a nap today, so she conked out around 6:30. Harry is still feeling kind of yucky, so he conked out around 8. Therefore, it's just me watching "House" right now.

1 comment:

Terri said...

thankfully none of us have to be the perfect mom, just good enough....so, now that all are cared for I hope you enjoy some quiet time....