Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving: It Is Finished...

I'm pooped. And I didn't even do most of the cooking, although I did do most of the clean-up. We had my parents and brother over for dinner, as well as a family friend. I made candied yams and cranberry sauce from scratch. Harry made the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, and pies. My mom brought green bean casserole. We used our fine china, crystal, and silver, all of which needs to be hand-washed.

I'm off to bed. And I think that I'm coming down with a cold.

By the way, Harry and I have just finished watching the newest "Star Trek" movie, and it's pretty good. I'm not a "Trekkie" by any means, but it was an enjoyable experience.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Glad your thanksgiving was good - and hope that instead of a cold it's just allergies...