Monday, September 26, 2011

All Things New

I changed the name of this blog. And the design. And the focus. Because you know what? I'm different. I'm not the same Patti who started this blog two and a half years ago.

I'm no longer angry at God.
I'm no longer angry at myself.
I'm no longer angry at the church.
I'm no longer figuring out what to do with the rest of my life.

I will always be healing from my experiences...and there will be others in the future. But I'm now at the point where my experience at SJ will only "inform" my future ministry...instead of "form" it.

I'm falling back in love with God.
I'm rediscovering my gifts and passions for ministry.
I have once again embraced the local church (warts and all) and am active in ministry.
I know what God is calling me to do and who God is calling me to be, and I am passionately pursuing that.

I am doing wild and crazy things that I've never done before, like a small group study on Harry Potter and agreeing to attend an awesome conference with three weeks' notice.

So, it only made sense for me to change things around here. I hope you'll remain on the journey with me.

1 comment:

Ivy said...

I rejoice with you. God is so good.